Over the last decade, the word “leadership” has become an extremely trendy and popular word amongst anthro-intellectuals. From the public to the private sector, many argue that the 21st century will be defined by those who are simply brave enough to lead. Are you brave enough? FLOC believes you can be if you have the right tools and skills. That’s why FLOC offers ongoing quarterly leadership training seminars for its members’ development. Check the calendar to see a list of upcoming courses and dates!
View Upcoming Leadership Opportunities Here!
FLOC’s “Community Leader Certification”
FLOC’s Community Leader Certification is designed to prepare young professionals to engage and impact the local community through participation on nonprofit boards and committees. Participants must complete all requirements within a single calendar year, and receive an endorsement from the nonprofit in which the participant is engaged.
Reasons to Apply
- Board and Committee Leadership Experience
- Networking With Accomplished Professionals
- Resume Builder
- Graduate Degree Differentiator
- Strategic Budget Development Experience
- To Make A Difference in the Community
- Articles Related to Building Your Nonprofit Resume
Interested applicants must be approved by the FLOC Board of Directors and be a FLOC Member to participate.
- Attend quarterly leadership trainings
- Serve on a nonprofit board or committee (Board/Committee opportunities)
- Serve 20 volunteer hours (can include work with multiple charities)
Certification is available to all young professionals looking to become more involved in the philanthropic community. Nonprofit and community endorsements of the FLOC Community Leader Certification includes: The Raise Foundation, Givsum, DAM Firm, Gundlach Property Group
[gravityform id=”6″ name=”Program Application” title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]