Dishon & Block
California Divorce Lawyers
Dishon & Block is one of Southern California’s pre-eminent matrimonial law firms, dedicated solely to the practice of family law. This sole focus allows us to handle any and all of your family law issues.
Our attorneys have the knowledge and expertise to:
- resolve custody and visitation issues with skill and sensitivity
- negotiate and draft premarital, postnuptial, and settlement agreements
- skillfully litigate complex issues at trial
- analyze complicated financial situations, particularly complex tax and business valuation issues
Our Unique Approach
In every case, we first look to negotiate. By taking this stance, we can increase the chances that your case will be resolved in a way that minimizes the effects of divorce on you and your family. If you are able to reach a settlement, it is more likely that you will be able to preserve relationships. When you adopt a strategy of negotiation and settlement from the outset, you have a significant opportunity to lower the overall costs of your divorce by keeping attorney’s fees to a minimum.
Discover the Dishon & Block Difference
We distinguish ourselves from other firms by providing our clients with an unparalleled level of service and attention. In these areas, we set ourselves apart from other family law firms:
- Knowledge and Expertise
- Client Relationships and Communication
- Dedication to Clients’ Best Interests
- Reputation for Results
Network of Experts
The complexity of today’s family law issues often requires the use of experts drawn from a number of professional disciplines. These include forensic accountants, appraisers, mental health professionals, estate planners, pension administrators and actuaries. We have long-standing partnerships with experts in all of these areas and routinely call on them to assist with financial and other aspects of the divorce process. Read more about our expert partners.
– See more at: http://www.cadivorce.com/divorce-attorneys/#sthash.OySeOh8J.dpufVisit the "Dishon & Block" website